Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Vacations

Vacations are but you really need to get ready for work before the day you go back. I spent at least 30 min looking for my work keys, lunch box, and name tag. All things I needed today. I found it a little funny and will plan better next time.

Any way for the most part it was a good vacation. The only problem was the flight out. My connecting flight was though Dallis, Fort Worth on a day where it was closed in the morning due to thunder storms. We did get a flight out though, I was worried because it was air force graduation that day as well and most flights out were booked. Instead of getting to BWI at 5:20 pm my brother and I got in at 2:40 am and did not get to the hotel until 5 am.

I was up at 8:30 to go to the Natural History Museum. Well really to get my sister and her children ready to go.

No comments: