We encourage you to be creative with this! Please choose one or two questions to answer or try to answer all the questions in five words or less. Or choose a picture to answer a question! Brevity is the goal of today!
Dog-ear, some times bookmark
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
Not anymore, used to be popcorn
- Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
The Non-fiction yes, fiction no.
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Yes, it depends.
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
Anywhere, any time
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
I have 3 bookcases for paperbacks and 3 bookcases for hardbacks. They are then organized by author's last name.
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)