Thursday, February 22, 2007

Books I have read so far this week.

These are not in the order that I read them, just so you know.

Innocent in Death by JD Robb
Very good and I got it at 46% off.

White lies by Jayne Ann Krentz
Ok, good for a library read but not a buy in hardback, maybe in paperback. It is the first in a series.

In fury born by David Weber
Very good, I think that this one I will buy. He expanded the original novel. It is I think one of his better novel, it is in many ways a space battle book.

Some golden harbor by David Drake
Ok, a library book. This is a space opera, not quite as good as In Fury Born. Not bad though.

Vice cream : over 70 sinfully delicious dairy-free delights by Jeff Rogers
I will most likely never make any of these Ice Cream recipes. Most use cashews and that just costs to much.

Sleeping with the fishes by MaryJanice Davidson
Ok, as a library book only. Her book just do not have the reread ablity that they used to have.


No comments: