Sunday, February 11, 2007

stuff

I went work pants shopping and it took 1 1/2 hours to find 2 pairs that fit. The only good part was that I have gone down a pant size, I now wear size 14.

The weather has been very nice this weekend, of course now the weather people are saying that it will snow on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Ahh, that is Colorado for you.

I have been trying to think of what to make for the bookmark swap. I finally come up with some origami bookmarks. This should come out pretty cool.

My kitchen is mostly clean. This took a few hours.

I had to do a a budget, it was worse than I thought it would be. I need to have my brother start to pay rent, or some of the bills. I am thinking of having him pay the internet bill because he uses it most anyway.

It looks like at this point that I will need braces, first I will have to go though wearing a splint for 5-6 months, 24 hours a day. Not fun, not cheap. Which was why I had to do up the budget. I need to have Shawn start paying for stuff.

I hope to have pictures Monday.

No comments: