- What colors do you like/dislike?
I like blues, greens, purples. Jewel tones. Colors that make me go ick are oranges and yellows.
- Are you allergic to anything? (wool, pet hair, smoke, nuts, etc...)?
- What level of knitter are you (beginner, intermediate, advanced)?
- Where do you knit? Will you make this scarf while doing something else (such as watching TV, passenger in car, etc.)
- What weight of yarn do you like to work with? (lace weight, fingering, worsted, bulky)?
- Do you want it to be machine washable?
- What fibers do you enjoy working with?
- Are there any particular styles–Fairisle, Nordic, Aran etc. you like or would like to try out in a scarf?
- Do you have a favorite scarf now? Why do you love it so?
- Would you like a traditional scarf pattern or would you prefer something else such as a gaiter, cowl, gaiter, or capelet type of arrangement? If you would like a traditional rectangular pattern--do you like short scarves that you tuck in your coat or a long one that you can wrap and wrap around
- Several of the people who signed up for this swap are crocheters. Do you crochet? (I don't but if you want a crochet pattern and supplies I'm happy to accommodate.)
- What kind of cup, mug do you need/like to drink out of?
- Do you have favorite sports/teams?
- What do you want to drink in that cup or mug?
Hot Cocoa please.