Friday, February 23, 2007

Schools

I just got some schools for work approved. I will be going to Telford PA in August and Madison Wisconsin in Sept. The school in Telford is close enough to where my Brother and his Wife are that I am planing on driving down to visit them. I am very excited.

It has been difficult to get everything set up for the Drager school. They just give a list of 8 hotels and the 2 closest airports and tell you that when you fly out that you should plan for at least 3 hours between the end of the last class and the flight check in. I had to figure out what hotel was closest, whether or not you would have to take a toll road to get there. None of the hotels gave a discount.

To set up everything for the GE school they have a preferred hotel, with a large discount and they will pick you up from the hotel and take you to and from the school. The hotel will shuttle you most anywhere in Madison. It works out nicely.

No comments: