Wednesday, March 07, 2007

books I read this week

on Ipod right now: Bell Jar by The Bangles

His Majesty's Dragon By Novik, Naomi.

Very good, I went and put the rest of her books on hold at the library.

Kris Longknife : resolute By Shepherd, Mike.

Good book for Library, I am wondering where he is going with the serise though.

Surviving Demon Island by Burton, Jaci.

Meha, not that great, library only.

Horizons by Rosenblum, Mary.

Good, I am going to see if she has anything else at the library.

Missing you by Cabot, Meg

Last one of the 1-800 missung books, It is a nice ending. Most defintly not a place to start reading from.

Touched by darkness By Spangler, Catherine.

Did not finsh, I just could not get into it.

The marriage spell : a novel By Putney, Mary Jo.

I fun read, no hard thinking here.

Fresh from the vegetarian slow cooker : 200 recipes for healthy and hearty one-pot meals that are ready when you are By Robertson, Robin

Very good, I think that I might buy this one.

All of these are from the library. I really like my library.

No comments: