Friday, March 02, 2007

Very costly week

Well it has been a very expensive week.

Tuesday at knitting guild I paid $100 for 2 class that the knitting guild is holding in September. The guild is getting Myrna Stahman to can and give 2 classes. This looks to be very very cool.

Wednesday I found out what was causing the pain that I have been having. My lower jaw is 6 mm smaller than my upper jaw so when I bite I have been unhinging my jar. This has caused TMJ problems. I need to wear a splint for 5 to 6 months, this will allow my jar to heal and my bite to go to what it would be before the joint wore down. Then we will see where my jaw heals to, it might not require anything else but braces or I might need jaw surgery. I will not know until then. Anyway, I paid my down payment of $1225. I now owe 245 a month for the next 5 months. It is nice to know what was causing the pain but man it is not cheep.

Thursday I went to traffic court for my first ticket, I ran a stop sign. It cost my $150 and 2 points on my licence.

I hopefully do not need to spend anymore money this week.

No comments: