Thursday, August 02, 2007

Stuff

Family can be fun but they are also very tiring. I took a few days off to be with them. That and they all wanted my front yard redone. It is close but not quite there.

Jacho was at the Hospital and that made every one at work run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. So I have jest not had time for many things.

I did get to go to the movies, Transformers was very good, Hairspray was way better than the first one, Die Hard had a plot sort off and No Reservations was a cute chick flick. I was able to knit during 2 of the movies. Then I for the the gusset and I was not about to try to keep track of increases in the dark.

On my Sock Pal sock I am on the heel of one and getting ready to start the pattern on the other. It is looking good. I am a little worried that it might be just a little big.

No comments: