Wednesday, August 22, 2007

stuff

My pain pills changed. I went from darvocet to vicodin. The Darvocet was no longer working. I am very glad that I waited until when I was not on call to try it. Vicodin makes my a little loopy and very sleepy. But the pain is mostly gone. I will at this point make sure that I will take this and drive, I do not think that it would be a good idea.


On to other things, I got a membership at 24 hour fitness. It was $750 for 3 years with the 4th year at $29. This works out to less than $20 a month. This is a very good deal. It also comes with 5 personal trainer visits. My first one is on Monday. I am hoping for some suggestions of stuff I can do to strengthen my back. This should help with the back pain.

I need to stop writing, it is just a little hard to come up with what I really want to say. That and my spelling is going down hill.

No comments: