Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where I have been

Well to start out with I just found out that I am allergic to all kinds of grasses. This started out with me getting red itchy eyes for about a week. Then I got the dripping nose, sneezing, sinus pain and just not feeling well. I was going to the Dr. to get my back adjusted and while I was there he gave a proscription to Allegra. This took care of most of the symptoms but I had no clue what was causing it. I set up an appointment with an allergist. The soonest was Oct 10. meet him Yesterday and had a prick allergy test.

My back still itches. I reacted to all of the grasses, not much else. I did react to rabbits a little bit. This makes me wonder if I will not like angora yarn. At this point it has cost to much so I have not done anying with it. T he most unfun part of all of this was that for a week before the allergy test I could not take anything. I spent most of the weekend with a box of tissues. Now I am on Allegra, a nasal spray and some eye drops. I go back in 2 weeks. I am debating on weather or not to get allergy shots.

No comments: