Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Non dairy tapioca pudding


Well with the eating very soft foods I made a non dairy tapioca pudding. To even make it better I made it with chocolate soy milk. I used Kraft minute tapioca and fallowed the recipe on the box except that I substituted the milk with Silk chocolate soymilk. Next time I make this I will be adding dried strawberries.


Tapioca Pudding

Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
35 min
Makes:
6 servings
2-3/4 cups 2% reduced fat milk
1/3 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. MINUTE Tapioca
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla

MIX milk, sugar, tapioca and egg in medium saucepan. Let stand 5 min.

COOK on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool 20 min.; stir. Serve warm or chilled. (Pudding thickens as it cools. For creamier pudding, place plastic wrap on surface of pudding while cooling. Stir before serving.) Store leftovers in refrigerator.

No comments: