Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Meme

I do not do these often so do not expect much.

What was I doing ten years ago?

I was in Community Collage in Spokane WA. I was in the Respiratory Therapist program, this was right before I figured out that I like working with the equipment more than the patients. The equipment does not tend to spit at you are need to be aspirated. Sometimes but not often. i worked at Boston Market at night and weekends.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:

Get allergy shot, I misted last weeks do to the wisdom teeth removal
go to the gym
fix up crock pot for tomorrow
make dinner list for the next week
make grocery list, today is food add day

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Any fresh fruit
pop corn
cucumbers
tomatoes
chocolate

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel first class
visit family more often
not worry about bills as much
buy more books

Places I have lived:
San Deigo, CA
Seattle, WA
Bothell, WA
Atsugi Base Japan
Spokane, WA
Colorado Springs, CO

Jobs I have had:

Mini Mart Cashier/Stocker on base
Concession stand worker at an Arena, it was fun the hear the concerts for free and know how the hockey team was doing. Calling home for a ride and waiting smelling the Hostess factory, it was really good if they had just made Ding Dongs, is one of the memories that I have.
Food Service worker at Crater Lake OR.
Preschool Teacher
Biomedical Equipment Tech



And I just do not feel like taging anyone, it has been a long day. I am on call this week.

No comments: