Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dinner for Monday the 16th

My Mother, Dad, and 2 nieces are will be here late the 15 of July. I am thinking of having a turkey dinner on Monday. This way I have some leftovers for the rest of the week. I also have some roasts for when the turkey is gone. Here is the list of what I needs to do before they get here.

Make a grocery list

Clean House, this one is very important and I have alot to do. I am a clutter.

Figure out what all I am feeding people.

make a list of the tings for my Dad to fix around the house. I any have him for a week so it can not be that long.

clean out at least 1 drawer in my dresser for my Mom, she will be here for close to 4 weeks.

1 comment:

Princess Frodo said...

Sorry I can't show up, but I leave the afternoon of the 16th for Arizona, but say 'hey' to everyone for me. ^.^