- What are your foot measurements? (Please give shoe size, length and circumference.)
I wear size 9 ½ shoe. My foot length is 10 inches, foot circumference is 8 ½ inches. I also have high arches.
- How long have you been knitting? How would you rate your experience? (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.)
I started knitting in March of 2006, I think that my experience is in the intermediate range.
- What is your favorite color?
Blues, Purple, Greens, jewel tones.
- Your least favorite color?
Bright neon yellows and oranges
- Do you have a favorite fiber?
Anything as long as it is superwash
- Do you have any allergies to certain fibers?
- Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? (If so, provide the link.)
Yes, this is a book list, mostly of books that have not come out yet. I use it as a reminder.
- What techniques, if any, would you like to learn?
Not so much learn but I would like to get better at Cabling and lace work.
- Do you have a sweet tooth?
Yes, I like chocolate but do not mail any right now. It will just melt. I also like jelly beans, hard candy, black licorice. Cookies as good to, I like them cruncy.
- What are your favorite snacks?
This time of year it is fresh fruit or veggies. I go to the farmers market on Sat.
- What is your family situation? (Children, Husband, Pets...etc.)
Only my brother.
- Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Metal, plastic or wood?
I use most of the time Knit picks circulars. They are pointy.
- Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit?
- Is there a pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try?
Something by Cookie A.
- Do you like to read? What are you reading currently?
I read all the time. I am one of those people who have to read before I go to bed. Right now I reading Old Man’s War by John Scalzi, and listening to Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce.
- Do you collect music? (On an iPod or MP3 player.) What kind of music do you listen to?
I have an Ipod. I listen to all different kinds of music, county, pop, bluegrass, Celtic. It really depends on my mood. I also listen to lots of books on my Ipod. I use audible.
- Is there anything you collect?
Clutter, not what you thinking of I am sure. Books really. I have 7 bookcases mostly full. It is not a family room it is a gaming/library.
- What are your hobbies, aside from knitting?
- Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs?
I am in mystery stole 3 and sockapalooza. I am almost done with the sockapalooza socks.
- Do you have a favorite scent?
Fruity or foody. I do not care for floral sents.
- When is your birthday? (You don't have to add the year if you don't want to, LOL
It is in Jan.